The 20 Global Issues that is affecting our planet are:
ruin the ecosystem.
1. Global Warming/ Climate Change 2. Biodeiversity and Ecosystem Losses
3. Fisheries Depletion 4. Deforestation
5. Water Deficits 6. Maritime Safety and Pollution
7. Massive Step-Up in the Fight against Poverty 8. Peacekeeping, Conflict Prevention
9. Education For All 10.Global Infectious Disease
11. Digital Divide 12.Natural Disaster Prevention and Mitigation
13.Reinventing Taxation for the 21st Century 14. Biotechnology Rules
15. Global Financial Archtitecture 16. Illgeal Drugs
17. Trade, Investment, and copmpetition Rules 18. Intellecual Property Rights
19. E- Commerce Rules 20. Internation Labor and Migration
1. Global Warming is when the world builds up an ozone layer that traps the heat, this is bad beause it will melt the ice and will flood our countries.
2. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Loss is when ecosystems and biodiversity is lost becuase of human interactions to the enivronment
3. Fisheries Depletion is when too many fish are being caught for food and money, this is bad because catching too many may affect the food chain and
ruin the ecosystem.
4. Deforestation is when people burn forests down to get more land to be used for human homes and lands.
5. Water Deficitis is when the water is polluted
6. Maritime Safety and Pollution is to take care of the sea's cleaness and that it is safe fo
r ships to sail on.
7. Massive Step-Up in a Fight Against Poverty
8. Peacekeeping is when countries want to keep peace
9. Education for all is to let everyone be able to learn
10. Global Infectious Disease is when a strong disease or virus wipes out a population, which can also mean the whole world. But some people may survive because they are immune to it.
11. Digital Divide is when we seperate people into 2 groups, a group which has a lot of technology and online informative resources and another group which has no digital technology or online resources.
12. Natural Disaster Prevention is when humans try to prevent natural disasters from happening